Central Asian Mentoring Platform
trainings for mentors
Our goal of creating the Central Asian Mentoring Platform is to create a community that strives to fill the gap of professional startup mentoring in our region. An IT platform designed to digitalize the work of mentors with startups.
The platform is constantly updating its functionality and has been used by us and our partners since 2021 (the Technovation Girls program, the mentoring program for women entrepreneurs in green technologies, the acceleration program for women’s startups in the field of climate change in Karakalpakstan, etc.).
The list of local and foreign mentors is constantly updated on the site. Opportunities for organizing short-term and long-term mentoring programs are available.
To develop the mentoring community and startup ecosystem in Uzbekistan, we organize trainings for mentors (together with foreign partners). Several trainings for mentors were held in Karakalpakstan.
The mentor training program includes:
- What is mentoring. How mentors can help startups;
- Role of the mentor. Mentoring methods and techniques;
- How is mentoring different from coaching and consulting;
- Meetings with mentors and startups from Silicon Valley, Germany, France, Central Asia, Africa;
- Practical assignments (the ability to ask the right questions, developing a mentoring plan, solving problems between a mentor and startup teams), and other topics
Functionality of the Central Asian Mentoring Platform:
- personal dashboards of mentors and participants (mentee);
- matching mentors with startups;
- planning mentoring sessions, setting goals before each session;
- feedback and comments of the mentor and mentee after each session, evaluation of the effectiveness of the work of mentors and startups;
- options of creating one-time and long-term mentoring sessions;
- conducting webinars for mentors and startups;
- a database of experienced mentors from different countries who are ready to work with startups from Uzbekistan and Central Asia;
- search for mentors by filters and experience, etc.
Central Asia Mentoring Platform is available in Russian and English, can be used for any mentoring program, and simplifies the life of mentoring program organizers, startups and mentors.
For cooperation: Alisher Yusupov, +998903192351