Green Business Platform Conference (2016-2019)
Green Business Platform Conference was initiated in 2016 with the participation of 4 partners and co-organizers: IT company Brand.uz, StartupFactory accelerator, Global Environment Facility Small Grants Program in Uzbekistan (GEF SGP), Alternative Energy Club.
In 2017-2018 the project was on pause and we resumed the conference in 2019.
In March 2019, Green Business Platform sessions were held with the participation of speakers from Silicon Valley, the UK and Central Asian countries in the Cluster of innovations and scientific research on water management of CAREC and TIIAME (Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization Engineers).
In the future, we plan to resume Green Business Platform events, as the topic of “green” technologies is very relevant for Uzbekistan.
Goals of creating the Green Business Platform project:
- Assistance in the development of business in the field of “green” technologies;
- Facilitating the dissemination of information (among the business and scientific communities) on innovative ideas and inventions that contribute to the efficient use of natural capital, including green energy, land use and biological products and services;
- Promotion of such projects to mass use/production
- Creation of a discussion platform where contacts can be established between representatives of business and innovative technologies;
- Assistance in finding investors and partners;
- The possibility of subsequent creation of an accelerator to scale and promote projects of promising “green” technologies.
Contacts of the Green Business Platform Project organizer: Alisher Yusupov, +998903192351