International Climate Change Startup Competition, ClimateLaunchpad (2019-2021)
bootcamps with international trainers
2 startups participated in the ClimateLaunchpad final in Amsterdam
The largest international competition of cleantech startups is implemented in Uzbekistan by Green Business Innovation company. In 2019, Uzbekistan joined the 50 participating countries for the first time.
We provide methodological, PR and tracking support for the program. We also help in organizing workshops and communicating with startups.
The competition accepts ideas and startups in the field of renewable energy, energy efficiency, food and agriculture, water supply, transport, industrial technologies and any other ways to combat climate change.
Participation in the competition provides startups with the opportunity to:
- Strengthen knowledge on launching a startup, together with ClimateLaunchpad international trainers from Europe, India and other countries;
- launch your project with the knowledge received from the European startup accelerator;
- present business ideas to international investors;
- publish startup ideas on the website of the international competition, and this is an excellent PR;
- get access to the Climate-KIC accelerator of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology;
- founders of 1st, 2nd, 3rd places will receive €10,000, €5,000 and €2,500 for project development respectively.
ClimateLaunchpad’s goal is to help aspiring entrepreneurs develop their cleantech ideas globally. The mission of the competition is to address the effects of climate change through innovation, invention and entrepreneurship. Fixing climate change, one startup at a time.
Contact person for ClimateLaunchpad in Uzbekistan: Saida Yusupova, +998903197721